Join Oberle at Team Up For Toys Event 11/13/2012
Oberle Opticians will be supporting this year’s Team Up For Toys Charity Trunk Show supporting the Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital on Tuesday evening November 13th at The Hollywood Beach Golf & Country Club. In addition to being a participating vendor sponsor, Oberle Opticians has donated Chanel and Dior sunglasses as raffle prizes. Be sure to attend for your chance to win them. Everyone attending can stop by the Oberle Opticians table to receive a $75 gift card.
Oberle Opticians in Ocean Drive Magazine
Click here to view Ocean Drive article titled “Gift Idea: Maybach Sunglasses
Give someone a piece of history.”
Meet Bernie Oberlender, Oberle Opticians
What is Oberle?
- We’ve been in business for 35 years and out intent is to maintain the health, safety and welfare of our client’s vision.
Why is it so important to have a good pair of sunglasses?
- Your vision is important and you need to protect it from harmful ultra violet rays and glare. Using a pair of sun-reduction and glare-reduction glasses is better for your eyes; you’ll strain less and feel more comfortable.
What kind of designer frames do you carry?
- We go around the world to find popular and unique frames like Dior, Gucciand Prada. We also carry limited collections such as Maybach, Cartier andChrome of Hearts.
What are some of the Fall trends? What should we look out for?
- For women, this season is about vivid blues and purples.
- David Yurman and Alain Mikli are a few designers who making these colors pop.
Is it true that you’re 1 of 3 Maybach vendors in South Florida?
- Yes. We were also the first to carry them in the U.S. The material used for the glasses are the same as the materials used in the Mercedes Benz.
Do you have any recommendations for different-shaped faces?
- Square faces should eliminate edges and focus on wearing rounded frames;
- Oblong faces should choose a wide-shaped frame;
- Oval and round faces go well with geometric frames with sharp lines; they create balance.